Such a grandiose term, but what exactly does it mean? It means that we can help you when you need it. If your school is not performing to the level it should or could be and you can’t quite get it there; give us a call.
- If it’s a staffing issue, we can help you. From focused appraisals through to retraining and refocusing, targeted professional development.
- If it’s a governance issue, we can help you. We work with boards of trustees to make sure everyone is on the same page, singing the same tune.
- If its a management issue, we can help you. (We don’t do Principal appraisal, but we do mentor and support Principals.)
- If its a student issue, let us take a look and do an independent audit across the school (with a focus on learning) and we will report back to you with the results and suggestions for implementing change.
- If its a community issue, talk to us and we will offer you advice and point you in the direction of resources to help.
Some of the services that we offer
From advertising and shortlisting, through to interviews and appointments, we can help you through this process, or we can run it for you, so all you have to do is pick the right candidate. We are not affiliated to any organisations or groups that may influence our processes, but we do closely follow the processes promoted by the New Zealand School Trustees Association.
If your Principal needs a little help or support from an experienced mentor, give us a call. There is nothing that they will be facing, that another Principal hasnt faced before. Don’t reinvent the wheel. Seek help from an experienced consultant (that’s us) and let us help you.
Do you have a new board? Are board members lacking in confidence? Are some unsure of their roles or the functions of the Board? Complications with management versus governance? Give us a call. we will attend Board meetings, run sessions, work 1:1 with any committee, boards or staff to make sure that everyone knows their roles and everyone is pointing in the same direction.